Happy Tuesday everyone!

Thank you all for your support, it is truly appreciated.

In today’s short post we take a quick spin back to Atlantic City, New Jersey where we had a look at the soon-to-be-open Revel and Ballys tower. This time it’s Harry’s Oyster Bar and Seafood at ground level of Ballys. As we strode along the world famous boardwalk at night I was drawn to the architecture of this building and felt I had to take a shot.

We also have a B&W conversion below.

While I did not dine there on my last trip since I had already eaten, this will be one of my main dining stops when I return in the coming months.

Thanks for visiting!

20 Responses to Harrys Oyster Bar and Seafood

Beautiful shots Jimi! Love the colors in the first and the B&W really brings out the architecture. Great work!
    Rich McPeek recently posted..River Safety

I like the color version best
    Chantal recently posted..Advertorial like photoshoot 2/4

Excellent image Jimi. The B&W really works for me with it’s great tones. I think it brings out the details more.
    Len Saltiel recently posted..Visions of Banff

Wow, awesome work here Jimi! I love that you can see inside the building, really well processed!
    Dave DiCello recently posted..Concrete Jungle

5. The B&W version is definitely the winner for me. Really nice Jimi.
    Steven Perlmutter recently posted..Stir of Trade

I really like that b&w version. It’s like an James Bond Movie.
    Rick Louie recently posted..The Open Range

Diggin that black and white Jimi. Another cool shot from AC! Nice work buddy.
    Adam Allegro recently posted..Bagno Vignoni

Gunna go with the color one this time. Like the light in it and the glowy bits.
    A.Barlow recently posted..Into The White

The B/W version rocks Jimi but I love the vibrant colors in the first one. They really bring out the colors and tones that you expect to see in a coastal destination. I totally agree with Dave that you did a great job getting us a peek inside the building.
    Curt Fleenor recently posted..A Day At The Beach

The shot looks great in B&W, Jimi. Very nice conversion.
    Ken Bello recently posted..BLUE MONDAY

11. I prefer the B&W version here, although both are very nice images. The B&W allows the viewer to focus on the architecture and details of the scene without any distraction from the colors and bright neon lights of the restaurant sign.
    Mark Summerfield recently posted..Tipton-Haynes Historic Site

Hi Jimi. I commented on the color version on a different site but I really like the b&w better. It really works well with the architectural lines and details. Great image!
    Mark Neal recently posted..HDR – Justa Walkin the Dog

While I think the B&W is excellent on its own I really love the color version. It just gives it another dimension with the lights and the blue facade on the front of the building. Fantastic shot Jimi.
    Edith Levy recently posted..Forget Mugshots – 10 Steps To Better Portraits

looks like a cool place Jimi, great images!

15. Love this one in B&W Jimi! Great looking image.
    denise ippolito recently posted..More From Lonaconing Silk Mill

16. Radu says:

Hey Jimmi,
    The plan of the building is interesting..like the building itself wants to be a magnet for customers.Version #2 has the touch of 19 th century :)

Thanks for sharing,
    Radu
    Radu recently posted..Blog Content Ideas: 40 Simple Ways To Never Run Dry

17. Ayush says:

nicely exposed. you have brought out the hidden details without washing out the lights

Both of these versions make great pictures – but I’m inclined to prefer the B&W, along with others because it lets the architecture speak for itself without the distraction of colour. Tremendous processing
    LensScaper recently posted..Tree Ghosts