Quick post and run today, as I’ve been called in on a last minute project for the county. I’ll be site visiting later in the day.

Today we roll back the clock to Fall of 2011 when I came upon this white gazebo nestled in the woods. It appeared to be just sitting there waiting for a wedding party to arrive, but since nuptials are usually not exchanged on Sunday mornings around 7:00 am, the area was very quiet and peaceful. Sort of reminds me of the lonely gazebo I posted about not so long ago.

Enjoy!

Extra Large View

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

21 Responses to White Gazebo

nice place to get wed
    Chantal recently posted..Theatres

Man this just looks so cool Jimi! Well done!
    Dave DiCello recently posted..Time marches on – February Desktop Wallpaper

Oh man, you killed this one! Love the white as it stands out amongst the bright rich palet around it!
    Rick Louie recently posted..Shane’s Milky Way

This is Great Jimi! Love the colors and processing here!
    Rich McPeek recently posted..The End of the Igloo

5. Adam Olson says:

Like Rick said, “Oh man, you killed this one!” I love that white gazebo! Well done Jimi!
    Adam Olson recently posted..February Wallpaper

6. Beautiful colors here Jimi. It really looks like it was painted.
    Steven Perlmutter recently posted..Blustery II

Another beautiful digital painting. This one has a very “Americana” feel to it. Great job.
    Edith Levy recently posted..Tree at my Window

I just love the way you processed this Jimi and that composition is sick. One of your best.
    Len Saltiel recently posted..Early Morning Line-Up

love the effect Jimi, great work here!
    Jim Nix recently posted..Blue hour on the River Liffey

Perfect subject for this processing style.

Wow, Jimi. This is very, very nice. I like your style.
    Ken Bello recently posted..ARCHITECTURE pt 1

12. Emily says:

I really enjoy your style, Jimi. What a cool photo. The effects make it look sorta like a painting. :)
    Emily recently posted..Brutal hearts

Nice work Jimi. Like the other one, I dig the painterly effect!! Love that you are exploring!
    Adam Allegro recently posted..Beat Down during the Storm

14. [...] White Gazebo – a wonderful, wonderful image from the studio of Jimi Jones shares a scene of a lovely white gazebo in a field.  Jimi employed painterly type processing techniques on this image, producing a beautiful and compelling piece, sure to be enjoyed by all who visit to view. [...]